The Whiskey-3 Chassis (W3C) (Generation 5) is one of the premier chassis available for your bolt action precision rifle. The W3C combines precise aluminum bedding with tool-less adjustments, durability, and excellent ergonomics. Right out of the box it allows the use of AICS style magazines (not included) in your rifle without any special bottom metal. Numerous types of accessories can be added to the many attachment points, including handstops, sling mounts, rails, bipods, monopods, and more. Our modular grip panels allow the shooter to tailor the fit of the stock to his/her hand which, combined with the other adjustments, yield a stock set up exactly as it needs to be for that particular shooter.
The W3C Gen 5 is available as of December 2015 in fixed and folding stock versions for the following rifles:
- Tikka T3 (non-magnum length calibers).
- Remington 700 short and long action.
- Badger M2008/13 short action (uses AICS or AI AW magazines).
- Badger M2008 long action (AICS CIP length magazines).
The W3C (all gens) cannot, unfortunately, be made to fit these rifles:
- Tikka T3 in long action calibers (there is currently no magazine which will work as the AICS magnum magazines will not work with the T3).
- Tikka 595/695.
- Sako 75/85.
- Surgeon XL action.
- Howa 1500.
- AI AE.
- Fixed $899 (Rem700 SA)
- Folding $1299
*All of our chassis take AICS magazines with nothing extra needed, the magazine is not included.
**The gen 5 Remington 700 long action chassis now takes AICS CIP length magazines.